Stom & Ruby Services
(Management Consulting and Business Skills Empowerment)
- To collaborate with CEO’s and Business Owners who need to enhance their organizational productivity and performance through our consulting service.
We bring over 30 years of --practical and provable--experience in the real world of business.
- To teach business skills through our course and to mentor individuals who really desire leadership skills.
A Quick Note:
Management Skill is not the same thing as Leadership Skill. These two are confused!
And you cannot subject people to a leadership training course -- popular as they are.
(It is a fallacy and waste of resources.)
An individual desirous of leadership skills would -- without any prodding --
actually seek such mentoring, wherever it can be found.
That is our position.
And we welcome such people to mentor them in that respect.
What You Should Do Now?
- Read here about how we help organizations meet their objectives.
- Read through the articles for some business ideas and other insights.
- Free video on Working Capital/Cashflow to meet business obligations
- FREE ebook version of my "The Small Business Starter's Guide: Sharing 30 Years’ Experience on How to Build for Success"
I have been involved in business practice as an observant employee and as an entrepreneur with different capacities since 1984.
I had a degree in Optometry (’84) from the University of Benin, Nigeria and an MBA (’91) from the University of Lagos.
I also got a Professional Diploma (’02) from the New York Institute of Photography, USA.
My business interest over the years have spanned, having eye clinics, photo-art and commercial photography.
And now Stom & Ruby Services --
a young boutique and independent management consulting service,
with empowerment programmes through courses and seminars. (Be on the look out!)
I have authored a few books of which two titles on business practice are retailed on Amazon
- "The Small Business Starter's Guide: Sharing 30 Years’ Experience on How to Build for Success"
- "Fast Track Your Business: 18 Steps On Ideas, Marketing, Self And Employee"
- These books have been reviewed on Channels Television (one of the most respected TV stations in Nigeria) You can catch part of the interview on YouTube here…